Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Adventure Called Diabetes

So yesterday was rather eventful. My bloodsugars would not go down to save my life, literally. I had to manually inject several times....I woke up at 7am they were 450 O_O can you believe i slept through that? I didnt get it down to 125 until 10pm. Sigh!!

Anywho I did manage to make something new
If anyone can recognize her you're my hero. If not this is Valentine from Skullgirls. She my favorite character to play and I kind of wish they had her in my shade of brown. Currently Going to be CGing her in photoshop :D I'm excited. I haven't done anything in photoshop like this in a long while.

Wish me luck hope to hear from you soon. Stay tuned for the finished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Search for the Perfect Pre-Natal

 So, I am planning on TTC later in this very year. I've been on a search for something "perfect" for a while. In my attempts, ...