Sunday, June 17, 2018

Journey to finding myself

I am becoming more comfortable with the idea that I may have ASD. The calm that I feel is something I've never felt in my life. Finally something that feels like it fits. I'm in the process of getting a formal diagnosis via saving all my money.

I've been contacting autism society and organizations for about 2weeks. Cant seem to find anywhere that will do it at a lower cost to me, or for free. I'm going to assume I'll be paying 3k, if I dont thats good for me, if I do I'll be ready.  I'm really nervous about this. In fact i was rocking last night. I feel this is the right diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Search for the Perfect Pre-Natal

 So, I am planning on TTC later in this very year. I've been on a search for something "perfect" for a while. In my attempts, ...