Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Been Working Very Hard Lately

I've made it a goal to start selling my art by 6 months of marketing and broadening my audience. I've read, listened and asked so many artist for opinions, for guidance. I have art people love, now to get them to buy right? Wish it were that easy. I have been an artist for about 14 years now and I haven't sold one piece yet. That's going to change though. Hopefully with the help of you. Every one of you who reads this I just want you to get my artwork out there. Show it off, share, talk it up. It only takes a minute to Share this or any of my future post to facebook and you have helped me to achieve my goals. Someday I want my art hanging in a gallery, hanging in a Starbucks, in the homes of friends, family, clients, friends of friends. I even want to give some away for charity, raise money for charities.

So here are my links
My Facebook page

My Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Search for the Perfect Pre-Natal

 So, I am planning on TTC later in this very year. I've been on a search for something "perfect" for a while. In my attempts, ...